Bienvenue!

Welcome to the blog! Here I will be spending my time making an account of my semester taking Life Drawing II at University of Wisconsin - Stout. Thanks for dropping in!

Sept. 2010 - Dec. 2010

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Week 7

This week we started to dabble in more obscure views of the skull and we are inching our way towards actual portraits. I had a really fun time this week trying to figure out the different angles and foreshortening of the skull.

I also spent this week modeling one day as we are practicing for our portrait assignments that we are going to start soon. It's hard to sit there for that long doing not very much. What's even harder? Staying perfectly still!!

Sarah L. also modeled this week. I didn't get very far on the portrait so I cannot tell if there was much likeness, but I do feel like I saw and understood the structure of the forms that was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment