Bienvenue!

Welcome to the blog! Here I will be spending my time making an account of my semester taking Life Drawing II at University of Wisconsin - Stout. Thanks for dropping in!

Sept. 2010 - Dec. 2010

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Final Project.

For our final project, we will be returning to the rest of the skeleton, in the form of a life sized drawing. I really don't know how to feel about this project. I feel excited that I get the opportunity to possibly try and attempt such a large drawing, but on the other hand I feel very nervous because I sometimes have a hard time trying to get myself to work large. It's sometimes just a little too much for me to work with.

I think I will try and go for the life-sized drawing. I think that it would be a good addition to my portfolio and I think I can do a good enough job on it that I can make it a piece I'd really be proud of. Good thing we really don't have to worry about starting this project until after Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving, don't indulge in too much tryptophan!

No comments:

Post a Comment