Bienvenue!

Welcome to the blog! Here I will be spending my time making an account of my semester taking Life Drawing II at University of Wisconsin - Stout. Thanks for dropping in!

Sept. 2010 - Dec. 2010

Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 2

So this week was the first actual week of class and I am getting back into the swing of drawing. We will be spending a lot of time on the skull for the next couple months which I am extremely excited about. I really want to learn more about drawing heads and faces. I think that it will further my understanding of how to draw characters and it will be a key component if I ever want to get into animating. Getting back into actually drawing was a little difficult at first. After not doing large sized drawings or working on this kind of subject it is very easy to get a little rusty. Another thing that I am having issues grasping is the size of the cranium.  You never really think that the actual face part of your head takes up such little space in perspective to the rest of the head/body. Here's hoping that everything will come a little more naturally in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment