Bienvenue!

Welcome to the blog! Here I will be spending my time making an account of my semester taking Life Drawing II at University of Wisconsin - Stout. Thanks for dropping in!

Sept. 2010 - Dec. 2010

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Week 5

This week our final drawings were due. Because of my slow drawing speed and how carefully I try to work. I had to spend quite a few hours outside of class in order to make the drawing deadline. I really enjoyed working by myself out in the Micheels lobby on 2nd floor. It's interesting to eavesdrop on people when their walking by your work. It seemed to be pretty black and white though. There are 2 kinds of people. People who think "Oh! I wish I could do that!" and "I'm so glad that I never have to do that."

Out of all the drawings in this series I think my two favorites are the front view and the profile view of the skull. I think my line quality on those had a little bit of a different feel and I was more interested when there was a face attached which is something that I am extremely interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment